Into the star filled seas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Minecraft server has moved to a permanent residence + a personal server

Go down

The Minecraft server has moved to a permanent residence + a personal server Empty The Minecraft server has moved to a permanent residence + a personal server

Post  itsjustjoey Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:59 pm

I recently started renting a minecraft server from MXHUB, a great, low cost server service that hosts an array of different game and web servers. I'm currently running my minecraft server there. It's open to everybody, the IP is 96.44.162.50:26048 come join us!

I'm also currently running a private survival island server from home. if you would like to join it, please message me here on the forums so I can add you to the whitelist. and NO, i will not give any more people creative mode, so stop asking, thanks!

itsjustjoey

Back to top Go down

The Minecraft server has moved to a permanent residence + a personal server Empty Also, the game I'm making

Post  itsjustjoey Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:00 pm

Also, for the past few weeks, I've been working on a personal coding project. I've continued Development on JEngine, a game engine in c++. you can find the latest version of that @ joeymjones.webs.com

itsjustjoey

Back to top Go down